The Manager, Vendor Account Management is responsible for the day to day operations of the department including production, quality, contractor performance and client satisfaction. The Vendor Account Management team works from the office to manage the performance of contractors performing work in homes across the US.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Provides leadership and guidance, coaches, trains, develops and holds staff accountable resulting in well-trained, reliable, customer service-oriented department employees.
- Ensures productivity, quality, cost, and customer service requirements are consistently met.
- Monitors, reviews and addresses team service level and works to meet the on-time and quality standards
- Reviews staff performance using open/incomplete, productivity, and phone reports to ensure daily tasks are completed to standard.
- Coordinates and provides both new and established employees training and continued education including how to solve loan level issues and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Administers reviews, corrective counseling and disciplinary actions.
- Resolves loan level issues that the staff is not yet qualified to resolve to ensure that 80% of these issues do not escalate to management.
- Acts as the second level of escalation for all contractor issues.
- Assists in providing timely and effective performance feedback to staff to ensure employees know, understand, and adhere to department and company expectation requirements.
- Monitors the effectiveness of current processes and offers process improvements to ensure that work is completed in the most effective and efficient manner possible as well as isolating and addressing root cause.
- Ensure these reports are followed up on including identifying those vendors in need of follow up.
- Communicates with vendors directly regarding recurring performance issues in order to course correct or find replacements if necessary
- Monitor time off request and ensure there is adequate staff scheduled.
- All other duties as assigned.