Financial Analyst - ManagerCompensation:
$100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for an Manager of Strategy- Financial Planning
and reporting to the Sr. Manager of Finance
- The Financial Planning Analysis Manager is responsible for modeling (developing forecasts, budgets and multi-year plans), analyzing and reporting financial and operational results, developing business cases, and capital planning activities
- Leads preparation of annual plan/budget (s), forecast(s), and multi-year plans taking into account changes in tactical and strategic plans, operations, contract, trends, etc
- Lead the development of the annual operating plan, quarterly forecasts and strategic plan
- Provide support for business review council, board of directors, investor and lender presentations
- Complete work on special projects for CFO, investor relations, and senior business team leaders that is in alignment with company-wide goals
- Manage the administration of the Hyperion Planning application
- Identify and make recommendations to enhance forecasting processes and systems
- Support development and testing of enhancements to forecasting and budgeting systems
- Manage a team of analysts including managing workload, setting priorities and due dates, and reviewing work to ensure deliverables are on time and accurate
- Profit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis
- Identifies, analyzes and tracks trends that impact financial performance (e.g., new/changed product offerings, utilization and operations). Works with key constituents team to identify actionable solutions
- Supports the Budgeting Forecasting Leader in coordinating the budgeting and forecasting cycle, developing the annual financial calendar, and performing budget adjustments
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Have 5+ years of Finance or related experience.
- MBA is plus but not required
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies' since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year