Manager of External Services
Our client is seeking a Manager of External Services to join their team. The ideal candidate will build and maintain internal and external relationships with service providers, enabling the most effective and cost-efficient services, while ensuring compliance with the company's programs and standards.
Responsibilities of the Manager of External Services:
- Lead external teams that support the Contingent labor, eWaste and Disposition, Technology Equipment Depot, and Telecom billing functions enterprise wide.
- Set priorities, assign work, coach, and educate internal team members and customers.
- Establish, enable, and support partnerships and programs that meet the requirements for organizational initiatives.
- Research market trends and apply vertical knowledge and best practices in the areas of contingent labor, eWaste and disposition, and Telecom billing.
- Conduct analysis of current and future programs and partnerships to ensure the maximum value is being received through scorecard and service level review on a timely basis.
- Supervise a team of up to 3 specialists.
Requirements of the Manager of External Services:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in Technology Contingent Labor, eWaste, Equipment disposition, and Telecom Billing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Service Level Management and Scorecard Measurement experience.
- Six Sigma preferred but not required.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74762 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.