MANAGER FP&A - Atlanta
Great opportunity with a dynamic, tech company for an ambitious Manager of FP&A. This fast paced role will be highly visible to the leadership team and across functional lines. The company offers great benefits, career growth opportunity, and potential to impact the business.
Core responsibilities of the Manager FP&A role will include: long-range planning, financial reporting, financial analysis, KPI/metric tracking, process improvements, three statement financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, business case development and other ad hoc analysis and special projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from top tier school
- 4-8 years of relevant finance /FP&A experience (financial analysis, financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, planning, business case analysis, data crunching)
- Advanced Excel proficiency (vlookups, pivot tables and, preferably, VBA/macros)
- Experience with financial reporting tools (Cognos, Adaptive, Host Analytics, etc)
- Accounting experience and understanding
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- An eagerness to learn and contribute
- History of job stability and career progression required.
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73471 when responding to this ad.