Classification: Vice President
Compensation: $140,000.00 to $200,000.00 per year
Within an innovative, global, publicly traded company, there is currently a full-time position open for an experienced Manager/Director of SEC Reporting.
- In this role you will be responsible for:
- SEC reporting compliance including reviewing/managing filings of 10Qs, 10Ks, 8Ks and other filings
- Technical accounting research
- Overseeing the preparation and review of investor communications
- Ensuring proper internal controls, policies and procedures
- Implementing new accounting guidance across the organization
Please send all interested resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration with 'Manager/Director SEC Reporting' in the subject line. Only those candidates meeting the client's requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.