Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager of Retirement Benefits, you will provide strategic insights and project management of U.S. retirement plans, both defined benefit and defined contribution, and plans for international assignees. You will also support corporate governance of US benefit plans; leads activities of external service providers such as: benefit plan consultants, legal advisors and administrators regarding retirement plan communication.
More specifically, you will:
- Partner in the development of Team Member communication and education strategy for retirement plans and financial well-being.
- Develop and distribute all department communications and tools in conjunction with our vendors and consultants.
- Monitor the retirement and financial landscape for proposed strategic improvements.
- Analyze and summarize financial and statistical data and provide design recommendations to management and key internal partners.
- Utilize critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills for complex projects and summarize findings in a concise manner.
- Support Global Benefits governance committees with the oversight of benefit plans.
- Run projects including data research, benchmarking, program analysis, timeline development, and coordination of inquiries from key partners and vendors.
- Handle communications and education efforts.
- Lead activities across internal teams such as: Finance, HR, HRIS, Communication, and Legal.
- Recommend streamlining and improvements for employee benefits.
- Drive the research, analysis, development/revision and implementation of retirement benefit and financial programs that are designed to maintain objectives and ambitious position in the marketplace.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to tell the story by develop storyboards utilizing analytics, industry trends, benchmarking and strategic insights that will drive decision-making.
- Leaders who excel at mentorship, provide effective performance feedback to direct reports, and communicate results and areas for improvement, all while leading by example.
- Experienced relationship builder to craft ties with business partners, both internal and external, to provide excellent benefits for the Team.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Persuasive communicators who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to drive team members' communications.
- Problem solvers who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems.
- Superb attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Passionate presenters who will help us put our best foot forward, assisting with compiling presentations to communicate progress and success.
- Strong social, verbal and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to lead and execute multiple work streams at once.
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Solid project management skills, including organizing, prioritizing and managing resources.
- Willingness to travel occasionally as required.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of management experience
- Three (3) years of HR or Finance related experience (i.e. retirement, compensation, benefits, total rewards, finance, accounting etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree with emphasis in analytics or business
- Nine (9) years of professional experience
- Experience in Total Rewards, Compensation or Benefits
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!