Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
Do you have a real passion for problem solving and mentoring others to meet their goals? If so, then this is the role for you! As our Manager of Loyalty Operations you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact with our guests and our hotels. You will report to the Senior Director of Loyalty Operations and lead the day-to-day Operations team responsible for the reimbursement process for our Loyalty Program, Hilton Honors. As our Manager you ensure hotels are reimbursed correctly and program reimbursement guidelines are followed.
You will also need to be thoughtful in planning your team member's workload allocations and ensuring all works streams are successfully managed within established Service Level Agreements. One of the keys to your success in this role will be paying close attention to your teams' department analytics and team member performance so you are aligning with the business strategy and decision-making within the department.
You will also liaise with your peer and counterpart, Quality Assurance Manager of Loyalty Operations, and build a positive partnership to ensure quality standards are met throughout the department.
More specifically, you will:
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Dedicatedly report as well as use analytics to plan resource allocation throughout the year - particularly in heavy redemption periods
- Ability to plan, conduct and monitor testing or materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Document systems requirements and processes
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others
- Critical thinking that examines the needs of the Loyalty Program Team, establishing opportunities for improvement
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) years professional experience
- Three (3) years analytical experience
- Two (2) years of experience directly leading a team or running a cross-functional team and/or project
- Two (2) years of operational planning experience (e.g. scheduling and analyzing data)
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel as required (10%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BS/BA Bachelor's Degree
- Loyalty program experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!