Our Corporate Strategy team supports high-impact projects across all aspects of the business. The team drives strategic insight through customer research, customer experience analysis and thought leadership. Hilton Strategy partners with leaders across Hilton to improve operational performance, understand competitive positioning, develop new product innovation, and implement growth strategies.
What will I be doing?
Are you someone who enjoys combining strategic, analytical, and creative thinking to drive positive business outcomes? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! As a Manager on our Brand Strategy team, you will support initiatives related to the core of Hilton's business - our brands - to positively impact our guests, shareholders and our Team Members. You will contribute to the design and execution of Hilton's brand strategy initiatives and assist in evaluating initiatives through the lens of Hilton's longer-term strategy.
On a day-to-day basis, you will provide analytical rigor, project management skills, and business insight to a broad range of projects such as new brand development, growth strategies, and competitive positioning across all seventeen of Hilton's hotel brands. You will work closely with both the Senior Director and Senior Manager of Global Brand Strategy in this work.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead research and analysis on competitors and industry trends to inform brand strategy and positioning.
- Perform in-depth analyses of Hilton's brands across various functional areas (development, operational performance, guest experience, product, marketing, etc.) to recommend strategic opportunities.
- Explore customer and owner needs, including identifying unmet (or emerging) needs across the hospitality industry.
- Facilitate multiple, ongoing strategic initiatives, often handing several projects at the same time.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior leadership and project teams.
- Build and maintain productive relationships across the organization in order to understand enterprise-wide business objectives/strategies, and implications for brand strategy initiatives.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries who are passionate about strategy and who want to create dynamic changes to our brands. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong communication skills, communicating effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of constituents
- Strong analytical skills; ability to distill data to actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to project lead multiple projects and priorities, keep calm under time constraints, and effectively balance concurrent demands
- Ability to think strategically, including defining objectives and frameworks, and developing recommendations
- Strong ability to influence and build positive, cross-functional relationships
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Four (4) years of related experience
- Two (2) years of work experience in strategy, management consulting, corporate development, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Three (3) years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm
- Brand management experience
- Hospitality or travel industry experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!