The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Display Media, you will be accountable for executing top-down display strategy and performance at Hilton, and report to the Director of Display Media. You will serve as one of the points of contact for the Brand Marketing team's display media executions. You will also be one of the display media leads for our lower funnel enterprise campaign, which includes dynamic remarketing and prospecting. This position will also handle our pixel strategy and tag management.
More specifically, you will:
- Craft, execute, and analyze strategies and direction for the display media channel via our agency partner.
- Provide direction and input to internal partners and agency partners, and maintain a test and learn approach to media optimization.
- Day-to-day display strategic approach to Digital Marketing Technology Ad stack which will include DSP, DMP, DCO, Ad Serving, Ad Exchanges, Tag Management platforms and other partner selection, activation, and evaluation.
- Execute Pixel Strategy, Ad Serving, Tag Management, and reporting via third party ad serving platforms.
- Build an execution plan to implement long term goal creation that become the basis for short term goals and annual operational planning.
- Work with key partners to develop meaningful objectives for the business.
- Execute the methodologies that drive completion of our objectives.
- Implement and analyze the measurement of demand generation, work with the Analytics team (where applicable), to ensure effectiveness, usage, and awareness.
- Handle the development and administration of digital media activities including online display production, video, mobile, retargeting, awareness, and direct response marketing.
- Lead the effective and positive partnership with outside vendors, internal constituents, other departments, etc.
- Be responsible for the cross-functional lines and priorities between digital media activities.
- Implement and maintain systems to ensure compliance with Hilton policies.
- Assess actual performance against standards to resolve whether the campaign is on target to reach its goals and taking improvement actions as necessary.
- Ensure the business plan and goals are being followed and achieved, providing feedback or improving the plan, if needed.
- Work within established marketing, brand, or campaign budget.
- Review and making appropriate improvements in activities and expenses throughout the year to ensure positive campaign results.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Dedicated self-starter with deep knowledge of conversion metrics, landing page testing and awareness, and direct marketing principles
- Demonstrated ability to direct and set strategy for digital media and optimization activities
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years working in digital media and/or marketing
- Knowledge of DCM
- Knowledge of Media Platforms (DMP, DSP, DCO)
- Ability to travel 20% as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience handling display marketing in a dynamic hospitality or franchise company
- Knowledge in Digital Ad Technologies of DSP, DMP, DCO, Ad Exchanges, Tag Management platforms, and Ad Servers
- Deep understanding of floodlights and experience in pixel strategy
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of business mathematics, including ability to calculate percentage changes, averages and weighted averages; working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to understand and manipulate basic spreadsheets
- Experience providing dedicated direction to agency partners
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!