Hilton is creating a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton's performance.
What will I be doing?
The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton's Customer, Marketing, Digital, and Revenue and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded authorities (like this role) who serve as strategic advisors to key partners and technical experts who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and to effectively measure and drive company performance.
Collaborating with the Senior Manager, the Manager will support the Customer Channel organization business partners. Using advanced analytics tools and technology, you will deliver key actionable insights to support data driven decisions regarding revenue performance and customer experience,
More specifically, you will:
- Partner closely with Key Business Partners in Hilton's Customer Channel organization to identify and solve key business problems by using data.
- Lead key projects that support business partner priorities, gathering needs, developing analytical strategy, conducting analysis, and delivering key observations back to business partners.
- Develop a robust performance story through in-depth analysis of granular data to identify shifts and drivers of trends in the business.
- Collaborate with other Analytics teams to understand, communicate, and implement important metrics, analytics, and process standard methodologies across teams.
- Utilize advanced analytical models and tools to develop forecasts and targets for customer traffic and revenue (Digital, App, Contact Center, Chat etc.)
- Develop Customer Journey analysis to better understand customer pathways to create a more intuitive, seamless and engaging customer experience.
- Utilize tools like Adobe Analytics, MicroStrategy, R and Alteryx to access and analyze data.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build and cultivate positive relationships through partnership, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starters, who take initiative in handling goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
- Desire to work collaboratively across teams and organizational functions, embracing diversity in skills, perspectives and approaches to arrive at an effective solution
- An affinity and passion for data, and the power of data in driving key strategic and tactical decisions
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines, being able to prioritize, plan and negotiate around conflicts or challenges
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of experience analyzing data
- Three (2) years of experience analyzing customer contact data (Digital, App, Contact Center, Chat, etc.)
- One (1) year of experience leading and developing team members in an analytics organization/team
- One (1) year of experience with BI Tools
- One (1) year of experience with advanced analytics techniques and models
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years working with Adobe Analytics
- Two (2) years of testing and optimization experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!