Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Card Member Loyalty and Engagement, you will focus on driving engagement and retention of our Hilton Honors American Express co-brand card members. Reporting to the Director, Co-Brand Loyalty and Engagement, you will be part of a team that brings together the best of American Express and Hilton for customers, hotels, and Team Members. The Hilton Honors American Express co-branded credit cards provide customers with the best way to accelerate the promise of Hilton Honors and elevate the Hilton experience.
You will support the development and performance optimization of customer-facing communications and campaigns sought at deepening card member engagement. You will find opportunities and provide data-directed recommendations to engage with our high-affinity members across various marketing avenues and throughout key moments of the customer lifecycle to influence card engagement. Furthermore, you will work reciprocally with partners to align co-brand engagement efforts across the organizations and dedication for our card products.
More specifically, you will:
- Apply a customer-centric perspective to Hilton Honors American Express card members to maintain and improve both spend on the co-brand card and travel share of wallet with Hilton.
- Work closely with the Hilton Global Partnerships, Lifecycle, and Co-Brand Marketing teams and our American Express partners to plan, communicate, and execute on campaign activities across Hilton and American Express direct marketing channels.
- Demonstrate shared data resources, reporting, ad hoc analyses, and customer observations to assess impact and implement data-centric decision-making across customer offers and promotions.
- Bring excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong ability to communicate complex data analyses out to cross-functional partners.
- Work reciprocally within the Hilton organization, while handling details of multiple projects and changing priorities while maintaining excellent work.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic and creative team members, who are passionate about using their analytical skills to take on hard problems. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- A consistent blend of critical thinking, quantitative analysis, and marketing planning
- Experience demonstrating customer data in a marketing planning, execution, or analytics role
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, with demonstrated success leading multiple projects simultaneously from conception through to completion, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met
- Motivated self-starter with high integrity, flexibility, enthusiasm, and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Creative thinker with strong analytical skills to develop and test new ideas
- Efficient collaboration and presentation skills, with a demonstrated record of partnering and influencing cross-functional teams across the enterprise to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals
- Extraordinary communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express complex ideas, results and areas of opportunities (both verbally and written)
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience in Marketing, Analytics, or Consulting
- Experience with product management, loyalty, or marketing for the credit card/financial services sector
- Data proficiency with a passion for using data, metrics and insights to drive results and learnings
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with data analysis and visualization
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA/Master's Degree in Business or Marketing fields
- Experience with a loyalty program in the hospitality, travel, or retail industries
- Knowledge of the co-brand credit card landscape and/or credit card acquisition and engagement tactics
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!