KEPRO is a rapidly growing
national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to
ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in
the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional
to be located in Nashville, TN
Manager, Call Center - Healthcare
Responsible for oversight of the Customer Service
area and staff. Monitors productivity
and quality standards of department to meet contract deliverables and company
business objectives while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Hire, supervise, monitor and evaluate the performance of the Intake/Customer
Service staff, and prioritizes and assigns workload.
- Ensures that Customer Service staff appropriately logs and retrieves
information and monitors their work to ensure that data entry is timely and
- Ensures that turnaround times are met for Customer Service inquiries,
complaints, following standard operating procedures. Oversees staff
communication with customers for accuracy of response and courteous manner.
- Guides, directs, trains and assists staff to ensure they are
knowledgeable regarding methods, tools, and procedures within Contract and all
regulatory guidelines. Provides support
and direction to staff for difficult situations.
- Ensures that call volume standards and established service level performance
standards are met or exceeded.
- Minimum Associates degree required
years’ experience in a call center environment preferably within a healthcare
or insurance environment.
one (1) year experience in a supervisory role.
- Must be proficient in call center
technologies/customer service management systems.
- Ability to identify and resolves problems in a
timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; work well in group
problem solving situations and maintain a calm demeanor in difficult
- Adept at dealing with contract and provider
relationships. Customer service focused:
Able to respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to
improve service; respond to requests for service and assistance; and meet
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or
negative situations; listens and obtains clarification. Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
of MS Office