Reporting to the Director of Marketing Systems, you will be a part of a dynamic and fast paced team bringing together the data, systems, and operations to support mission to deliver the technologies and solutions to empower the business to derive actionable insights and drive positive business results. You'll manage a team of System Administrators, and Cloud Engineer that operate and support a big data analytics platform that provides advanced analytics, reporting, and business analysis. This is a hands-on role to manage the team and technology platforms but also understanding of the business functions and ability to work across departments, technology partners, and solutions providers.
* Knowledge and experience with big data systems, cloud technology, analytics solutions and the delivery of the services to business users at all levels of the organization;.
* Responsible for full analytics platform and solutions technology stack from a support, operational, maintenance/upgrade, architecture, and compliance perspective. Tech stack includes Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform, and H2O.AI to name a few.
* Provide automation, monitoring and process optimization across systems and business processes, tools, and applications
* Responsible for capacity planning, monitoring cost and utilization to maximize tech stack.
* Develop working partnerships with different functional teams across the enterprise including external parties' ex. technology vendors, business domains, management at all levels.
* Collaborate and support all manner of work with Data Engineers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers to build enterprise solutions and ensure Platform Team is involved to make solution successful.
* Demonstrate leadership of the platform team and manage/develop all staff from coaching, career development, regular one on one check-ins, and staff/team meetings; responsible for hiring, retaining, and performance assessment of staff.
* 5+ years of experience in enterprise analytics, retail experience with focus on marketing technologies and functions a plus
* Knowledge of big data systems and automation in Cloud and Big Data environments; experience on system and process automation and optimization
* Architecting and managing a technology platform with commercial and open source technology
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL
* Experience working in an analytics and reporting environment
* Management of a diverse team and handling day to day staff needs
* Understand data engineering and developer practices
* Good communications, presentation, and written skills
* Independent worker and strategic thinker who can push the technology to support Omni-channel initiatives
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.