- 5 to 10 years of experience in management consulting, including areas such as data analytics, project management, process engineering or change management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, management, statistics, analytics or a related field.
- Experience supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Veterans Health Administration (VHA) and/or Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) required.
- Engage in research and analysis and provide recommendations using methodologies to measure, govern and evaluate performance.
- Articulate the value of organizational activities, programs and investments.
- Provide industry insight and analytical support using data visualization, and predictive modelling tools to produce analysis that help businesses make better decisions.
- Mine data sets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships to identify success measures and analysis.
- Create business case decision models and customer financial models and executing process mapping to optimize clients’ operational productivity, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Conduct detailed analyses in focused specialty areas to draw conclusions and developing pertinent and insightful recommendations based on structured frameworks.
- Utilize critical and analytical thinking skills to assist in determining the requirements of clients’ projects and programs through defining, analyzing and managing data sets to meet client needs and expectations.
- Ensure clear communication, organization and coordination between multiple parties, and constructing a work plan around them that will quickly and effectively achieve client goals
- Present content that addresses client needs in solutioning sessions to drive toward a decision, and validating decisions with client leadership to drive growth and progress.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.