We are looking for an individual with both strategic management capabilities and people leadership. You will manage multiple logistics teams and processes throughout North America. You will develop tactical plans and design and implement programs that ensure that the right products arrive where they need to be in the correct time frame.
- Direct all logistics and warehouse functions. Implement and manage all systems and processes for inventory control, domestic and international transportation programs, storage, GMP compliance.
- Mentor and train warehouse teams on SAP processes and functions.
- Participate in regulatory/quality functions. Maintain responsibility for any issues related to warehouse operations.
- Recruit, train, manage, coach all warehouse staff. Conduct annual reviews and manage any necessary disciplinary actions.
- Manage finished goods inventory system. Use warehouse management software to ensure proper picking and location of stock. Manage warehouse design and layout.
- Develop and enact plans for warehouse or facility expansion, equipment purchases, or changes in warehouse design.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Logistics or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 years experience managing both people and processes in logistics, inventory management, warehouse management.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Strong people management experience.
- Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders and teams.
- Ability to use a forklift and related warehouse equipment.