SNI Companies has partnered with a successful client in the Daytona Beach Area who is looking for an experienced Legal Operations Manager.
Role Title: Legal Operations Manger
Reports to: General Counsel & Corp Secretary
Employment Status: Full-Time
Pay: 100k - 115k depending on Experience
This role presents a unique opportunity to join the Legal Department as we build a world-class Legal Operations function.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, the LOM will manage existing resources, including systems for e-billing, matter management, service of process, patent and trademark management, eDiscovery, Knowledge Management, vendor relationships and law firm administration; as well as desk-top support for the Department.
The LOM will assess the technology requirements for the Legal Department and build outstanding legal operations systems and tools in partnership with the IT team. The LOM will also lead the Records and Information Management program, including records policy and retention schedules.
In this role, the LOM will deliver results by closely partnering with company attorneys, legal assistants and several cross functional teams, e.g. IT, Finance and HR.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum Degree: Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Five (5) or more years of experience with legal operations or other project/program management
- Six Sigma and/or Lean certification
- Experience in a customer support role strongly preferred
- Track record of identifying opportunities, presenting plans and building support for improvement in processes and tools
- Comfort learning new technologies
- Ability to foster and facilitate teamwork by cultivating relationships, counseling, collaborating and effectively communicating with teammates and cross-functional partners
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Sound judgment, discretion and ability to properly handle confidential and sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Visio, Access and Excel) and applicable business software applications, including databases, queries and reporting.
Please only Apply if you are looking to Interview soon. This role is a Direct Hire position and is looking to Interview immediately for the position.