***This position can be located in Memphis, TN or Dallas, TX***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is building the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly to the Director of Technology Shared Services, as the Lead Technology Project Manager, Shared Services you ensure all Software Engineering efforts go through the Security processes. In addition, you will be responsible for leadership management of internal Hilton Audit request, oversight management of RFS intake and assisting with Domain Governance as needed.
You will own the Software Engineering team's security request, maintaining status & metric reports for security requests, and tracking urgent and priority mitigation action items. This role with work closely with Global Information Security (GIS) teams to learn Hilton's Security policies, standards and standard methodologies so he/she can be the point of contact for Security review request and educate Software Engineering teams on all risk guidelines.
You will provide leadership, be the key go to resource for the Hilton Internal Audit team ensuring delivery team(s) answer questions and provide documentation as requested. This person will provide management oversight and handle critical issues for the RFS management team. In addition to learning Domain Governance process and assist with facilitation as needed you will need to establish deep relationships with Technology Sr. Director, Director and Management levels, as well as peers, in order to develop a solid grasp of Hilton's operating model, eco-system and product solutions. Strong verbal and written communication is required to fulfill the role. Strong software delivery and/or technical background a plus.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide clarification to internal partners and regarding applicable GIS processes.
- Facilitate bi-weekly collaboration meetings to communicate status, remove roadblocks, and provide a forum for open discussion between the Product/ Channel/ Delivery leads and the security teams.
- Advance the remediation efforts of critical and high vulnerabilities.
- Passionate presenters who will help us put our best foot forward, assisting with compiling presentations to communicate progress and success generate and distribute security reports.
- Act as lead Internal Audit cases.
- Chip in to broader Technology PMO activities including but not limited to process definition/improvement, reporting, interviewing, training, staffing, demand intake, estimation, initiation, planning, etc.
- Complete training, time reporting and expense reporting.
- Dedicatedly identify work and stretch activities.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Problem solvers with passion, dedication and organization skills
- We are seeking visionaries who are passionate about effectively inspire change in a matrix environment through influence and collaborated teamwork
- Inspired self-starters who take initiative in implementing goals, operate with a cool-head under time constraints, and possess flexibility to change
- Interpersonal communicators who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) years of Software Developer/Tester Experience in AWS environment
- Five (5) years of management experience leading a team
- Expert in Agile environments and JIRA
- 30% travel is expected
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Seven (7) years of Software Developer/Tester Experience in an AWS environment
- Certified Scrum Master, CISSP, PMP
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!