This position is called 'Marketing Manager - Lead Generation'
Who You Are
You thrive in a dynamic creative culture and can change direction quickly and comfortably. You have a passion for building brands and taking customer-insight driven marketing to a new level. You are eager to utilize your strategy and management skills to benefit our customers and impact our business. You thrive in a collaborative work environment, leading strategic project initiatives. You are a high-energy marketer with an enthusiastic and results-oriented approach, seeking business impact through customer-focused marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
The Lead Generation Program Marketing Manager within the Business Marketing team is responsible for developing and telling a story about CUNA Mutual Group's capabilities with regard to our Financial Advisor segment. You'll create the industry marketing strategy and plan on behalf of this effort and manage all marketing activities and resources that support it. You will leverage your ever-expanding marketing competencies and industry knowledge in pursuit of the successful achievement of objectives. You'll partner with marketing leaders, business leaders, sales, creative teams and outside agencies to ensure marketing goals are met.
- Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of customer needs within the segment
- Define the market opportunity for the business line and credit union
- Monitor industry trends (e.g., industry regulations, technology trends, macroeconomic conditions, business processes, challenges) and terminology, and act as an industry subject matter expert
- Define, edit or curate content in the industry vernacular that support the lead generation program
- Map out the decision-making journey to improve results and sales growth
- Identify key prospects based on data segmentation
- Build relevant content that engages and drives response rates, both inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members to deliver on a well-defined marketing strategy
- Leverage competitive insights to identify opportunities to differentiate and bring perspective Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing with emphasis on development of marketing strategies and multi-channel marketing management
- Experience in mass email platform delivery, direct mail and social strategies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop, manage and execute strategic marketing plans and budgets
- Demonstrated experience collecting data, creating action plans and implement process changes
- Demonstrated experience in planning and directing external vendors
- Demonstrated effective communication, interpersonal, relationship building, customer service skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% as needed for team meetings and agency connectivity.
Additional Knowledge Preferred
- Experience/knowledge of broker dealer, advisor and/or financial services industry is preferred
- Marketing planning/strategy/approach related to understanding the acquisition efforts on behalf of financial advisors
- Regulatory/legal trends
- Messaging/positioning platform creation
- Company brand/value proposition
- Sales methodology
- Analytics and tracking skills to drive ongoing improvements * Sales organization structures, both direct and indirect channels * Multi-touch, integrated program building
Ideally this person will have marketing experience in the advisor/wealth management space
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.