Civil Survey Manager - Pay based on experience
Day to Day
- Expected to manage up to 5 field crews from the office.
- Creating and executing project work plans
- Delegating working assignments to team members
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively applying our methodologies and enforce project standards
- Preforming reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Must be a Professional Land Surveyor
- AutoCAD experience required
- The ability to manage both field and office operations
- The ability to manage multiple projects across a wide variety of surveying facets
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly adopt company standards
- Competitive salary
- Great growth potential
- Company medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching retirement plan
Qualified and interested candidates please submit...
- Updated resume
- Contact information of 3 professional references
- Best day/time to contact you
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.