This hospital is located just south of Columbia, SC. It is a mid-size facility that is having continuous growth.
- Maintains proficiency testing in all areas by evaluating necessary actions needed for compliance.
- Responsible for workflow of all assigned department personnel to assure testing is reported promptly.
- Observes and evaluates the performance of Quality Control and laboratory testing for each department with proper documentation.
- Troubleshoots instruments and corrects problems when appropriate. Ensures daily instrument checks and maintenance as specified by manufacturer.
- Orientations of new personnel. Completes work schedules for all assigned departments in a timely manner.
- Collects and compiles all Quality Improvement and Maintenance Records monthly.
- Reviews and consistently enforces Personnel Policy and Procedures with no documented occurrences of non-compliance.