$10,000-$15,000 bonus structure
10% Retirement Fund Added
$10,000 Partnership Bonus Eligibility
4% 401K Match
Certifications we are searching for:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or ability to acquire within department guidelines)
Day to Day duties:
As an Internal Sales Consultant, you'll spend your days building, growing, and maintaining advisor relationships by developing a thorough understanding of their business. Asking targeted, high impact questions will allow you to position beneficial Vanguard offerings through consultative sales conversations. You'll raise awareness of Vanguard's investment products and services by delivering key messages through targeted prospecting activities, including cold calls and virtual communications.
Applying your deep knowledge of the capital markets, the investment management industry, and marketplace developments, you'll become a trusted advisor to both clients and prospective clients. You'll help achieve sales goals by engaging with external partners to uncover sales opportunities, position Vanguard products and services, and close new business within the territory.
Developing a thorough understanding of the sales process, you'll move clients and prospects through the process with efficiency and transparency, thus building promoters of Vanguard. During travels with the external partner, you'll participate in face to face meetings with advisors and support the External Sales Executive in the development and execution of a strategic business plan
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, including wholesaling experience, is preferred.
- Minimum three years general experience and three years industry/technology. Financial services or wholesaling experience preferred.
- Understanding of, and real passion for the sales process.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and follow up skills. Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Shown professional presence, poise, and presentation skills.
- High energy, motivated individual, committed to perfection.
- Good working knowledge of PC and MS software. Understanding of CRM systems
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.