* Vendor management
* Collaborate with creative team to create assets and image graphics, as needed
* Drafting/approval of all user communications and broadcasts related to the Vine
* Development, execution / oversight of content manager engagement plan
* Implement new digital enhancements based on emerging business needs and user experience
* Act as the program advocate: promote the program to drive adoption, higher registration and employee engagement
* Able to establish baseline metrics, analyze metrics and propose ways to increase traffic and enhance user experience
* Function as the subject matter expert and knowledge point for all users
* Maintain internal digital signage (flat screens)
* Work with agencies to ensure optimal UX and initiatives are executed on time and on budget
* Collaborate with designers, developers, and strategists to manage projects
* Consistent, proactive evaluation of the system and processes - continuous improvement mentality
* Create client presentations, add insight to data, & evaluate site performance and improvements
* RSS feed management
- Bachelors Degree
- Corporate experience
- Good communication skills
- Technologically savvy
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.