Aerotek has an immediate opening for an Internal Communications Supervisor / Manager (based on experience) at the corporate office in Hanover, MD.
Job Summary: The Internal Communication Manager helps employees understand company strategy, goals and objectives through the development of a strategic communication agenda, the creation and execution of communication campaigns and evaluation of communication effectiveness. As a member of the Internal Communications team, the IC Manager serves as a partner to leadership, providing support, feedback and guidance on key communication initiatives.
• Partner with a variety of internal clients to provide communication support for strategic business priorities including the development and execution of communication plans
• Develop message sets aligned to the company strategy and develop communication collateral including presentations, talking points, emails, memorandums, and e-news to achieve specific objectives
• Build relationships with internal leaders and serve as their communication advisor
• Gather and summarize employee feedback on communication effectiveness
• Plan and execute communication strategies for organizational changes, organizational events and critical events
• Support and help maintain key communication channels including communication councils, intranet, and emerging social media platforms
• A college graduate with a communication related major possessing at least 5 years of related work experience
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, handle internal clients with tact and diplomacy, and maintain composure and production quality under deadline pressure
• Experience partnering on communication initiatives with mid and senior level executives
• Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
• Technology savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to understand complex business information and effectively communicate key messages to and on behalf of all levels of business management and staff
• Comfortable in fast-paced environment that values creativity, self-motivation, candor, reliability and accountability
• Candidates should be prepared with at least two business writing sample
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.