Classification: Internal Audit Manager/Director
Compensation: $110000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for an Internal Audit Manager and reporting to the Audit Director
- This position will work with the business to understand and document key financial controls in accordance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act, identify changes to those controls, identify control weaknesses, recommend solutions and coordinate with Internal and External Audit to test controls. This position will lead the following key activities:
- Coordinate and/or update SOX Documentation and Controls, including Risk Matrices
- Manage the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagement (SSAE #16) - Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization.
- Perform the Annual/Quarterly SOX Scoping (identify legal entities/business units and accounts that are material for the company)
- Manage the Account Reconciliation Compliance (ARC) Policy, including training
- Manage the Quarterly Sub-Certification Process
- Approve mitigation strategies for SAP Segregation of Duties conflicts
- Partner with SAP Security Team, SAP Business Liaison group, and control owners
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordination with Financial Reporting and Other Departments to ensure that all pertinent financial information is accurately and timely reflected in the Company's General Ledger. Develop and maintain reports and allocations to meet customer needs and service
- Supervision and training of staff including monitoring performance, review of work, delegate of responsibilities, and overall professional development.
- Managing, planning and implementing projects to support company initiatives and system enhancements. Plays an active role in system developments of SAP or other systems that interface with the General Ledger.
- Develop system-based solutions for process improvements within the Finance Department. Work with Financial Reporting users to develop more efficient methods of performing job functions and partner with IS/QA to implement systems and enact process improve
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]