A Major, Lindsey & Africa Interim Legal Talent Client has an immediate need for a Contracts Manager to support their sales team. This is a temporary position expected to last at least 4 months in Philadelphia, PA.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with internal salespeople and customer contacts in the interest of resolving issues and disputes.
- Manage the overall process of contract execution for SAAS and other technology offerings to k-12 school districts.
- Plan and execute new contracts and amendments in a timely manner.
- Assist, advise and support internal clients on interpretation of contractual documents.
- Periodically coordinate and manage responses to Requests for Proposal.
- Four plus years of experience from a law firm or in house legal department.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; JD’s also considered.
- Experience drafting and negotiating IT contracts, including SAAS agreements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.