Interactive Marketing ManagerCompensation:
$60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology has an immediate opening for a full-time Marketing Manager to join our team in the greater Baltimore County, MD area!
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the daily marketing, advertising, social networking, promotions for all the company’s lines of business. This includes bulk vending, redemption, amusement, manufacturing and retail. The Marketing Manager must be a self-starter, quick learner and take all necessary steps to measure, enhance and enrich the position of the company within its channels of distribution through various goals and objectives including print media, social networking, and online platforms.
• Develop and implement marketing plans for products and branding objectives.
• Liaise with current stakeholders in their lines of business and understand their marketing goals.
• Manage and improve lead generation.
• Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
• Approve design print ads and publications.
• Ensure brand messages are consistent.
• Gather and analyze customer insight and recorded data.
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
• Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
• Develop and lead marketing plans that will execute and grow new concepts, business models, channels, and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and/or equivalent work experience in marketing and advertising.
2. Must have at least three (3) years of responsible experience in Marketing and development of Marketing Plans.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Minimum Requirement - continued
4. Possess excellent time management skills and be able to prioritize projects by maximizing productivity. Must also be able to meet due dates.
5. Be able to think visually, envision a project from beginning to end, and make judgments and decisions critical to project completion.
6. A foundational understanding of business marketing practices.
Supervision & Reporting
The employee will report directly to the Vice President Regarding specific marketing projects, the employee will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and from time to time other departments as needed.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume directly to Ted Keigler at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
and/or call him directly at (410) 783-6290.
Social Media Advertising, Social Media Campaigns, Print Advertising
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$60,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing