Works across business functions to drive alignments with Finance, Sales, Category Management and Operations relative to financial plans to derive a Sales Plan and Unit Plan. The Unit plan will be used as the basis for material requirements into suppliers. Identifies gaps in business plans and mitigates them. Will drive continuous improvement in alignment of financials plan to sales plans and operational material forecast plans across GEOS and GBUs, seeking to root out bias via understanding of KPI, business results. The role is Global focused with much of the work at Hybrid IT level.
- Drive strategic expansion of IBP capabilities for HPE/HIT
- Drive expansion of revenue planning horizon
- Validate Product roadmap offering that is S&OP Relevant
- Understand financial plan at the PL (Product Line) level
- Facilitate monthly alignment at GBU level
- Communicate risk/assumptions to plan
- Create Senior content for review in Executive IBP/S&OP forums
- Drive improvement in forecast (Sales, Supply Chain, Consensus) plans
- Drive P&L margin improvement by identifying, communicating and closing on risk to P&O such as E&O (excess & obso), aged inventory and work to resolution
- Interprets data to create new processes, strategies, and tools to be used for supply chain business objectives.
- Leads large, cross- functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of high-level supply chain issues, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Creates new frameworks for delivery and contributes to tools, templates, and intellectual capital.
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in IBP environment and roles
Knowledge and Skills:
- SAP IBP or similar system experience, 5 years minimum
- Skilled in SAP IBP, MS Excel
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage complex financial analysis and modeling.
- Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Advanced team and project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Excellent business acumen, technical knowledge within multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications, technologies, and emerging industry trends.
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident/green card holder is required for this role.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Job:Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.