Infrastructure and Network Operations Manager
Our client is seeking an Infrastructure and Network Operations Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the strategic planning for all infrastructure and networking needs.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure and Network Operations Manager:
- Oversee all IT infrastructure and networks maintained by the Information Technology Department with a key focus of this role on strategy, architecture, design, and optimization.
- Manage all infrastructure, network, and end user technology projects.
- Manage the IT Customer Experience Design and Optimization, including Service Desk, New Hire Onboarding and Workspace Transformations.
- Development and reporting of IT infrastructure and networking KPI's.
- Supervise the Infrastructure and Network Operations team.
Requirements of the Infrastructure and Network Operations Manager:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years work experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Cisco Networking Operating Systems (Cisco IOS). Cisco Certifications is an asset.
- Supervisory experience is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Travel is required to other facilities, must have a valid passport, driver's license, and access to transportation.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 72864 when responding to this ad.