TEKsystems' client is in need of 2 Project Managers. These PM's must have extensive infrastructure based PM experience. They will be tasks with assisting with their integration efforts tied back to the Delphi Automotive Acquisition. Our client is predominately an in house IT shop with operations internationally and Delphi is more of an outsourced type IT shop with international locations. Efforts will include overall integration efforts tied back to networking, data centers, overall infrastructure integration tied back to servers and PC's. Ideal candidate will have worked in a PM role in the past that was tied back to an integration effort such as what Borg Warner is going thru now. This is a 2 year project and ideal candidates will have enterprise level experience in the past. PMP is a plus.
The IT Project Managers are responsible for overseeing all aspects of any project in a company’s IT department, which includes managing a team of employees to ensure projects are completed on time and within their specified budgets. Some of an IT Project Manager’s day-to-day duties include:
• Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
• Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
• Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
• Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
• Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
• Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
• Conducting risk assessments for projects
• Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
• Automotive Experience is a plus
• Experience integrating large acquisitions
• Infrastructure experience (Data Centers, Networks, Service Desk, Email, Active Directory, etc.) required
• Collaborates well with others
• Demonstrated experience executing at a high level
Our client is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions, and performance. Our facilities are located across the globe to provide local support for our diverse customer base.
We are a company of independent thinkers who share a passion for the latest vehicle technology, enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and desire to play a key role in transforming the transportation landscape.
We engage this talented group of employees with meaningful work, amazing technologies, world-class facilities, and a culture that respects diversity and rewards excellence. It’s an atmosphere that fosters personal growth and allows you to propel your career to the next level.
project management, infrastructure, infrastructure projects, data center, network infrastructure
Top Skills Details:
5-7 years of Infrastructure PM experience
Network/Data Center PM Experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This PM will be managing multiple infrastructure based projects. Needs to work well with other team members and have strong communication and documentation skills.
Sr. PM Level (5-7+ years)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.