Infrastructure Project ManagerCompensation:
Robert Half Technology is searching for an Infrastructure Project Manager for a client in Charlotte, NC. Qualified candidates should apply directly, or reach out to Damon Roschke at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The senior project manager (PM) is expected to manage medium to large-sized Projects and/or Programs that are medium to high-complexity, broad in scope, interdependent, and have medium to long term implementation time frames.
- Initially, part of a project team to deliver a large infrastructure integration project on time, budget, and scope. Specifically, this will include:
- Management of remote site infrastructure and circuit deployment
- Co-ordination of the testing and commissioning of the remote infrastructure
- Management of an application migration process, moving applications from within a data centre into a cloud environment
- Management of the decommission of two datacentres (-post application migration)
- Oversee/manage all phases of projects from initiation to closure with full adherence and alignment with Moody’s internal project management framework.
- Develop / track/ manage required project documentation and provide reporting cadence and distribution structure aligned with stakeholder expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of project management experience in a related industry, specifically with technology infrastructure integration
- Proven track record of being detail-oriented in project management with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through
- Project management, Process Improvement or Quality certifications required
- Managing project budgets and reporting
- Proven leadership abilities across all levels of an organization, including executive level
- Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and a firm commitment to quality
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering, Information Technology, Design