One of our direct clients, a reputable firm located in the South Western Fort Lauderdale FL area is seeking to hire an Infrastructure Project Manager. Our client is a solid industry leader and is a great place to work. If you are looking for a position with a firm that values its employees, please apply now.
This job is not open to Third Party Vendors.
This is an onsite only position. There will be no relocation expenses for out of area candidates.
The Infrastructure Project Manager drives the end-to-end delivery of infrastructure projects that are approved and funded. The position guides complex technology projects from inception through delivery and support, working in close partnership with IT and business leaders, including project, program, executive sponsors, all IT groups, as well as other leaders within the business and IT. This role is also in charge of defining objectives, creating plans to achieve objectives, tracking / reporting progress against objectives and budgets, driving execution of key projects and programs, coaching project team members and improving project management processes. This individual provides overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts. The Infrastructure Project Manager helps establish new and improves existing project management processes and methodologies for the IT organization to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adheres to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Follows and exemplifies consistent project management practices, processes and metrics.
- Develop clear, business language presentations for business senior leadership to support swift decision making and issue resolution when needed.
- Work with the VP IT, IT leaders and other executives on key decision-making activities during project execution as needed.
- Mentoring, coaching, developing & encouraging excellence from IT project teams and less experienced project managers.
- Continually upgrade and enhance knowledge of program / project management processes / methodologies and provide a key source of expertise when needed.
- Incorporate best practices into IT organization, beginning with project / program management practices.