TEKsystems is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for our local client in Kansas City MO.
Client is seeking a Project Manager to lead projects related to infrastructure migrations to the cloud. The job responsibilities include management of various projects for the Engineering organization. These projects could be on premise or in Azure utilizing ADO for project tracking and reporting.
* Detailed management of Engineering projects for the Infrastructure Engineering, Network, and Voice teams
* Creation and tracking of projects in ADO for all projects on premise and in Azure
* Work with application and development teams to drive projects and report to various levels of management project status
* Previous experience managing and driving technical IT projects for large corporations
* Agile and DevOps experience
* Prefer experience with Azure ADO including ability to provide reporting from ADO
Preferred (nice to have) skills/experience education:
* Would prefer a candidate that has some hands on experience with technology, especially Azure Cloud
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.