The Creative Group is seeking an Influencer Manager for one of our clients in the Century City, CA, area. The ideal Influencer Manager will have a passion for social media and brand marketing. nbsp; If you are an individual with a background in marketing, project management, and social media see the details below! This is a temporary to full-time opportunity through The Creative Group. nbsp;
Daily Responsibilities: nbsp;
- Take charge of social media outreach efforts and spearhead influencer program nbsp;
- Maintain existing partnerships and gain new business through relationships with influencers nbsp;
- Assist with social media strategy to leverage influencer support across a variety of platforms nbsp;
- Research social campaign strategies and implement best tactics into outreach program nbsp;
- Project Manage the program by supervising budget, marketing goals, and specific KPI's nbsp;
- Act as the liason between influencers/partners and key stakeholders nbsp;
- Monitor campaign success and metrics via digital listening dashboards nbsp;
For consideration for this amazing opportunity, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] nbsp;
- At least 3 years of experience in a talent management, influencer relations, or social media role nbsp;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) nbsp;
- Strong understanding of market trends, branding strategy, and the social media space nbsp;
- Ability to quantify campaign results and interpret the data nbsp;
- Understanding of paid social is a plus! nbsp;
- A passion for social media, influencer marketing, and brand strategy nbsp;
- Self-motivated problem solver who works well with teams nbsp;
- Experience in the beauty, health, or wellness industries is a plus! nbsp;
To apply, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] nbsp;
Keywords: Social Media, Influencer, Influencer Marketing, Influencer Relations, social media strategy, paid partnerships, paid social, online advertising, brand partnerships, brand strategy, social media outreach, market trends, social team, digital influencer, campaign metrics, analytics, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Health, Wellness, Beauty, brand advocacy, buzzwords, SEO, engagement nbsp;
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Consultant, Design, Marketing