This Sports Streaming provider has developed a world class video distribution platform and now that platform is growing even more with live, linear and special events which enable customers to watch what they want and get even one step closer to cutting the cord.
The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for members in each country, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019.
1) 5 -10 years in managing Support Engineering teams of 5 people or more
2) Worked in a 24/7 NOC based environment
3) Has experience meeting SLA's and driving expectations forward
4) Broadcast experience is a big plus
The Incident/Operations Manager is going to be managing the System Development Engineers who are building out their streaming platform. This person will be working on building out new channels and video systems infrastructure for our video offering and supporting new products; It's a unique opportunity to put their stamp on something and have true ownership over a product and delivering a new platform for this company.
* Lead an operations team to execute and maintain highest standards
* Oversee, and mentor support engineers maintaining a high bar of performance
* Work with the company and team to define and continuously improve success metrics
* Investigate and recommend approaches and systems that meet quality, performance and sustainability criteria
* Create operational run-books for events and services; automate where possible
The shifts vary greatly and all candidates must be willing to work on nights, weekends and holidays as is expected in a true Network Operations Environment. The role will work 5 consecutive days with 2 consecutive days off.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.