One of our clients, a reputable firm located in Pembroke Pines, FL is seeking to hire an IT Strategic Portfolio Manager. Our client is a solid industry leader and is a great place to work. If you are looking for a position with a firm that values its employees, please apply now.
This role is not open to third party vendors.
There will be no relocation expenses for out of area candidates.
The Portfolio Manager monitors the accuracy of requests including risks, dependencies, and high-level requirements to ensure current and future projects are delivered in line with business expectations to obtain identified business benefit.
Qualified candidates possess strategic leadership and innovated thinking to enable information technology investment planning. Excellent portfolio, program, and project management skills, team orientation, flexibility, and self-motivation are required for success.
• Leads the project intake process of receiving and managing new projects requests from business partners.
• Maintains oversight of the IT portfolio and ensures that commitments are properly planned, staffed, and monitored by working with resource manager and functional leads.
• Produce and analyze portfolio reports against key performance indicators.
• Identify opportunities to improve and increase adoption of IS intake, demand management and delivery processes.
• Assists in portfolio road map development and execution by collaborating with IS resource manager, functional leads and PMO.
• Continually calibrate portfolio roadmap based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints and other interdependencies.
• Proactively manage portfolio issues and act as an escalation point to business committee members, end users, resource manager, functional leads, PMO and IS Operations.
• Assist with resource planning and forecasting, establishing portfolio budgets and monitoring actual for third party vendors and consultants.
• Assist in design and implementation of future state Project Portfolio Management application.