Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline or the equivalent technical training with a minimum of 8 years related experience is required.
Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of IT development and support processes; initiative; analytical reasoning; customer focus; and exceptional oral/written communications skills. Candidate must show strong software development lifecycle experience in requirements gathering and testing, specifically for agile development,
Experience required with Service now and other ITIL processes (Service Desk, Change Management, Demand Management), IT Security and Compliance processes and applications.
We seek a talented Senior IT Business Solutions Analyst to participate as a liaison with business partners and management, user groups, and development staff to evaluate and facilitate IT application and business process changes. Possible assignments include some or all of the following:
* Leads and facilitates meetings and communications between IT and an assigned business area, and informs team members of ongoing discussions with the business;
* Leads or oversees workflow analysis in support of requirements identification;
* Captures, analyzes and documents business and user requirements.
* Evaluates business processes, anticipates requirements, uncovers areas for improvement, and facilitates solution development and implementation;
* Identifies opportunities to improve current business and IT processes and acts as a champion for change within their assigned business area of responsibility; May coach and mentor others in this effort.
* Prepares as is/to be diagrams, context diagrams, and swim lanes/business process diagrams
* Develops Functional Requirements documents and Traceability Matricies
* Participates in RFI and RFP process as well as SOWs and Change Requests where applicable
* Acts as a thought leader to shape and influence the development of IT roadmaps for an assigned business area;
* Conducts reviews of business processes; leads and works with less experienced associates in developing functional optimization strategies and ensures incorporation into strategic roadmaps where applicable;
* Develops user stories
* Assists in the preparation of the testing strategy and the execution of the test plan.
* Supports System Integration and UAT testing.
* Identifies opportunities to improve current processes
* Presents new and existing system application capabilities to users and 'Key Decision Makers'.
* Acts as a project coordinator for certain business / IT initiatives
* We are working on a project to enhance our existing Service Now platform. Contract could go 6+ months with the opportunity to become permanent full-time.
* At least 5 years' experience with analyst responsibilities in implementing 'Service Now' is required.
* Candidate must live full-time in CT and expect to work at the Berlin, CT facility. This is not a WFH opportunity.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.