We are looking for an Internal IT Product Manager to lead and drive the global expansion of key applications. We are looking for candidates with solid IT leadership and deep technical expertise in application development, solution delivery and systems integration. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator who can work across the organization and manage conversations with both business and IT partners effectively.
TOP MUST HAVES:
We are needing a Product Manager -almost- Product Owner. This is less about 'strategy' more about getting into the details of the product and working day in and day out with ONLY the development team/architects and business stakeholders. Eventually, this role will move into a strategy role but for now, it's strictly product management of this global roll-out and owning the product as a Product Owner.
AGILE, GLOBAL EXPERIENCE, work with project managers and know how to partner with them, know how to plan a road map and be able to plan their own work.
*Supply chain is a plus
*Licensing is a plus
*Must be a good fit- no aggressive people, calm, aware, kind, humble yet firm when need to.
PROJECT: Subscription global 'renewals' rollout:
Drive SW Product Roadmap
- Creation and management of software product roadmap, execution and deployment of assigned set of products
- Owns strategic and tactical roadmaps and product plans
- Engages regional and global leadership and business stakeholders to collect requirements, defines features and conducts prioritization to gain product roadmap consensus
- Able to analyze complex, multi-variable trade-offs to make business case recommendations
Oversee and Drive Product Development and Delivery
- Delivers new product features and functionality to the US region and extended regional teams
- Collaborates closely with Global Business Process team, Business Analysts, Solution Engineering and Application Development to execute and deliver product features
- Works closely with project management to develop project timelines, monitor and track completion, troubleshoot and remove barriers and ensure project completion commitments
Communication and Alignment
- Engage with global and business teams across the organization to drive alignment on application dependencies
- Works closely with project teams and product groups to identify and coordinate interdependencies among projects, products and other important strategic initiatives across an organization
- Provide a regular communication of product vision and status to stakeholders
- Successful applicants will have experience defining software products/solutions, leading cross-functional teams, and communicating to global and regional stakeholders
- BS/MS Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant IT development, project and solutions delivery experience
- Technical acumen and experience in multiple technology domains
- Proven ability to lead; strong teamwork, business acumen, and ability to bring teams together to deliver on common objectives
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, including the ability to convey ideas effectively to both IT and business audiences
- Strong presentation, business influence, and project management skills