Our client is in need of an IT Planning Consultant
This individual will support annual IT Planning process while working with Regional Strategy & Planning Leader and Market Technology Leaders
Coordinates with peers, business partners and stakeholders on creating project plans, budgets, scope definition, timelines, outcomes, and deliverables
Facilitating meetings to roll out planning process and support the markets with updating and completing the Microsoft Power Point and Excel templates
Follow up on action items with the Global and In-market technology teams to ensure that the tollgate wise timelines are complied with
Design, develop and communicate materials for Planning leadership meetings to articulate the direction, priorities, decisions, risks and goals of GRM IT
Share practices for creating presentation decks and meeting artifacts that will accelerate presentation material development
1. 5+ years of experience with IT Planning and working with IT Finance.
2. Experience looking at the future road-map. IT: Which directions are the markets and businesses going and supporting them in terms of IT partnership.
- Experience looking into which technologies to use for investments. Current capabilities and investing in technologies accordingly
3. Experience preparing IT Plans on PPT and strong excel skills. Presenting to CIO's and steering committees.
4. Enterprise experience is ideal - Budget overall of GRM IT is about $1B
We need these candidates to have experience with business transformation (digital transformation would be great), change management, business operations and strategic planning experience.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.