***IT PROJECT MANAGER - SENIOR***
* Will manage all aspects of a large scale project or projects with a higher degree of complexity and customer impact
* Effectively lead project teams and customer executives (not a note taker)
* Have the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
* Facilitate issue resolution - Identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and successfully manage the communication to the customer.
* Accountable for project schedule, financials, and deliverables
* Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
* Report on project performance on at local and global levels (have the ability to communicate factual information to project team, executives as well as project stakeholders)
* Produces weekly status reports to management and project stakeholders
* 7 years of project management experience required for senior role.
* Hands on project management or delivery experience - driving deliverables, getting things done and in the detail enough to speak intelligently about what is being shipped and articulate issues, defects and resolutions.
* Managed project budgets in excess of $2M
* Managed projects with 30+ team members
* Managed project teams over multiple geographical locations (preferably domestic and international)
* Strong writing skills
* Very organized and articulate
* Strong business acumen
* Analytical problem solving skills
* EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
* Ability to multi-task
* IT support experience highly preferred
* Must have a development background or have significant experience in application development, and moved into a project management role
* Agile experience
* Expertise in transactional consumer websites
* Insurance or financial background
* Previous experience supporting consumer web or digital marketing projects
* Bachelor's degree required
* Supplier issued contractor email address
* WebEx account
* Telecommunication asset
* Windows Pro 7 or 10
* CPU: i7 or AMD at least 2.5 Ghz
* RAM: 16 GB
* Disk/Storage: At least 500 GB
* Wi-FI: able to use the 5GHz bandwidth (802.11a/h/j/n/ac)
* Peripherals: At least a mouse and an external keyboard, reason is for numeric keypad necessary to facilitate numbers input, we can provide external monitors.
* As a good baseline, device should be able to run Eclipse, VirtualBox and Android Studio in parallel with various Web browsers open. Outlook and MS Office.