Company was purchased and they are continuing to grow. They are currently working with an outsourced provider for their IT but they need to bring it in house. Looking for a seasoned Technical Manager to assist with this and help them with the move, and grow the team. This person has to have come from a development background and have the ability to lead while still understanding technology.
* Write, review, and test code for the various applications used for both server side and client side scripts
* Meet with clients, internal and external, to determine project needs
* Define project objects and develop plan for design and building schedules
* Prioritize software development projects, set timelines, and assign tasks to team members
* Drive the execution of complex cross-functional projects to ensure their successful and on-time completion
* Develop and integrate websites with web services including custom and 3rd party API's
* Provide database administration, manipulation and extraction of client MySQL databases including ad-hoc exports per client request
* Run functionality testing and debug code
* Identify user and system requirements for websites and applications
* Train, mentor, and oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
* Manage all outsourced projects
* Ensure our software documentation is always up-to-date
Applicable Skills and Technologies:
* Angular, and other modern web view layers, single-page apps
* MySQL / MS SQL
* HTML / HTML5 / CSS / CSS3
* Application Programming
* Interface Programming (SOAP, XML, REST, JSON)
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Work experience as a Senior Web Developer (5 years preferred)
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or other business related field
* Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
* Understanding of security practices
* Ability to understand and work with legacy code
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Team management and leadership skills
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic environment
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.