The IT Director provides leadership and oversight of the organization's IT department to include; programming, networking, software and hardware support staff infrastructure, cyber security, strategic planning and forecasting. The successful candidate must have previous experience managing multiple teams, and direct reports, as well as a deep technical knowledge of common enterprise IT functions with a focus on telecommunications, data driven enterprise architecture, network administration and RMF.
* Work closely with other HR, Finance/Admin, Security and Legal and Program Directors to address departmental and organizational needs
* Ensures cyber security standards are implemented and met in compliance with NIST SP 800-53 and GDPR
* Create buy-in and consensus through trust, transparency, and accountability
* Researches and recommends IT products, services and as well Utilize a service-oriented approach to IT support and management
* Effectively develops and addresses IT security for the agency-wide infrastructure
* Manages the agency's data sharing agreements with outside agencies
* Develops, facilitates, and coordinates skill development training for staff at all levels
* Assesses system capabilities, deficiencies, opportunities and threats and stays abreast of new technology advancements
* Pro-actively devises a plan of action to address immediate and long-term system challenges
* Oversees systems upgrades and maintenance through appropriate delegation of duties
* Prepares IT budget forecast and seeks resources to address short and long-term needs
* Reviews and approves requests for IT equipment, software, and licensing
* Negotiates with outside vendors and consultants to support agency-wide IT needs
* Collaborates with Executive staff to develop IT strategies; and with the Big Data team to provide governance on current and future projects
* Drafts correspondence, proposals, agreements, policies, semi-annual and quarterly reports required under contractual obligations.
* Ability to effectively understand and communicate data related road maps and Business Intelligence
* Routinely leads staff and interdepartmental meetings regarding IT matters.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.