A Global Infrastructure Organization, including Information Technology, provides IT solution and support services with a flexible, scalable model. As a member of this high performance, progressive team, you will play a key role in helping maintain the quality of the functional releases to production.
Agilent is looking for someone who has strong release management and deployment background in an enterprise release organization (cross-systems; cross-applications) to drive IT Digital Solutions (web, digital marketing, content) releases. This position will not only handle the release management responsibilities (managing schedule, build/deployments, cutover schedule, and release phase issues), but will also help establish some of the industry best practices & processes.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases; including but not limited to:
- New Agilent.com web design and features.
- New Agilent.com online store design and features.
- New Agilent.com search, communities, and analytic capabilities
- New Digital Marketing capabilities
- New content and digital asset management systems
- Coordinate & lead deployment planning. Drive cutover weekend activities across the IT and business teams.
- Coordination/communicate with production support team
- Provide tools and services to help project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- Host deployment planning sessions and document every engagement with vendors, stakeholders, and customers.
- Establish versioning standards.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of releases
- Reporting on Testing Metrics for Agile Sprints and Releases
- Establishing and enforcing testing best practices across teams; including but not limited to:
- Test Planning
- Test Execution
- Test Monitoring and Control
- Improving and innovating on Testing Process related to Agile delivery model.