Do Your Talents Include the Following?
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
• An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
• Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
• Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
• Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
• Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
• Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
• Your Educational and detail oriented Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
• 3+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in detail oriented services or industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
• detail oriented Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.