We are an industry leader with an immediate need for an IT Audit Manager. This is a new direct hire, permanent role due to growth within our audit organization. The job is located in Melbourne, FL. Relocation assistance IS available for non-local candidates.
In this role, you will plan and perform Information Technology audits across the organization with a focus on internal controls and assessment.
- Determine audit scope and direction, develop audit program, develop testing procedures.
- Evaluate risk, process and controls relating to financial reporting and operations, including manual and IT.
- Communicate audit results to executive and business unit level management and to the groups under audit.
- Prepare audit reports, work papers, and related documentation.
- Have knowledge of COSO, CoSO, NIST, ISO, and related frameworks and standards,
- Identify key risks and controls, recommend improved controls, perform controls readiness projects and identify and assess configuration of controls in financial reporting related business processes as well as in IT infrastructures, security, change management, operations and program development;
- Be an effective team leader.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 9 years expereince.
- Financial or IT Audit certifications such as CPA, CISA, CIA.
- Big 4/Big 10 experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of NIST, Sarbanes-Oxley and COBIT is highly preferred.
- Expereince leading an audit team is required.