We are actively hiring a Human Capital Director for a large health care affiliate based in NYC. This position is responsible for partnering with business leaders to ensure the development and delivery of strategic HR processes and tactical solutions to support business development; team member acquisition, engagement, development and retention; and overall organizational effectiveness.
Candidates with the following experience should apply!
- 10+ years of related human capital experience
- 10+ years of leadership/management experience
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred with concentration in Human Resources, Management and/or Organizational Development
- Ability to work in a team environment, problem solving at both the management and employee levels, multi-tasking, setting priorities and ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with management and influence same to take action on human capital initiatives.
- Fundamental understanding of business acumen and financial terms, processes, and objectives
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills required.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- The following experience is preferred: working with clinical based programs, working in a call center based environment, and/or working with companies that engage in telecommuting programs
- SPHR or PHR Certification- PREFERRED!
- Acts as a key advisor to Vice President, Project Director and other key members of the leadership team. Participates on leadership team for the development and execution of business strategies and goals.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Directs recruitment, staffing and onboarding to attract a talented, diverse workforce and ensure compliance with company policies, federal and state laws including USDOL, EEOC, OFCCP and NYSDOL.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Leads compensation processes for internal equity, external competitiveness and differentiation through pay for performance including Focal Point and Bonus programs.
- Participates in the development and administration of benefits programs, compliance initiatives, HRIS and reporting functions.
- Develops and implements communication programs designed to engage the workforce to focus on key strategies and priorities.
- Develops and implements employee relations, performance management and succession plans for organizational effectiveness. Coaches and counsels leadership on policy matters and investigates and advises on compliance issues. Leads separation process.
- Leads employee health and safety processes for positive outcomes and oversees compliance with OSHA, Workers' Comp and Disability programs.
- Manages Human Capital Team to meet and exceed organizational objectives. Utilize competency-based models to develop, evaluate and compensate Human Capital staff.
- Identify, develop, and analyze critical employee information reports to identify employee related trends and solutions important in achieving business goals.
- Ensures the accuracy of Workday, iCIMS and other human capital tools by working closely with corporate Human Capital.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations Identifies critical human resource and organizational issues and takes appropriate actions to develop and implement solutions.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.