Summary of Position Requirements:
The Options Manager is responsible for the setup and maintenance of all Buyer Options in JD Edwards. The Options Manager takes the Homebuilding Divisions’ Specifications and establishes the take-offs and pricing in order for the Homebuilding Divisions to sell the Options at the correct Gross Margin.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the ROC and Homebuilding Divisions by overseeing the following functions: Plan Master, Option Master, Option Pricing.
- Maintains all Flooring and Appliance Take-offs for the Homebuilding Divisions.
- Run the Monthly Option Profitability Report to ensure all options are priced at the correct profit margin.
- Oversees the data input information in the plan master.
- Coordinates the input of information into JD Edwards for new communities for the region.
- Coordinates the input of option price changes into JD Edwards for Region.
- Attends the New Community Calls for Region on a weekly basis..
- Oversees the upkeep of the current specifications in Buzzsaw.
- Back up for Seibel Manager.
- Creates options in JD Edwards as needed.
Education and Experience Requirement
- Computer literate with the ability to work with JD Edwards, AS 400, and Windows
- Understanding of residential construction and architectural design
- 1 year of residential construction/architectural experience preferred
- Associate Degree or related experience
- Detail-oriented and able to influence the actions of others through effective communication
- Good writing and organization skills
- Team Player with ability to work well under pressure
Requires the ability to work in excess of eight hours per day in the confined quarters of an office. Also requires the ability to read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry items less than 50 pounds. Finger dexterity in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork and to receive/return phone messages. Standing is required for filing and copying.
- Arrive to work on time
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive criticism
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates.
Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.