Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Head of Business Development/Strategic Partnerships oversees the internal sales function as well as coordinates channel sales with partners in order to grow the Quantum Platform. Quantum is Allegis Global Solution’s cloud-based technology and talent/data advisement services business that allows companies to more effectively get work done by providing access to all forms of workforce talent, including FTE, Contingent and Freelance labor.
This is an early stage business housed within a multi-billion dollar recruitment and services company, Allegis Group. The successful candidate will be well-versed in the ATS marketplace as well as the recruitment industry, with significant experience selling technology solutions to the Talent Acquisition community. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for the creative development of sales support/marketing materials and external partnerships that will move the business forward.
- Set the strategic direction/methodology of the sales effort
- Build and direct internal sales organization
- Provide guidance and coordination with external channel sales partners within the ATS community
- Develop, in conjunction with support staff, marketing and sales materials
- Build strategic partnerships with key industry leaders
- Ensure best practices of consistency, teamwork, and holism
- Deliver effective, innovative and consistent strategy for Business Development
- Manage P & L
- Provide thought leadership for the business
- Support the management and key negotiations of contractual obligations
- Deliver and communicate effective, innovative and consistent overall sales strategy
- Work effectively with executive leadership, peers and teams to inspire success and teamwork
- Maintain and build strong relationships within and outside of the organization
Why Join the Quantum Platform?
With a year of product testing under the belt, along with impressive proof points and client references, the QUANTUM Platform™ is a total talent technology that is positioned to revolutionize the talent acquisition industry.
Within the $464 billion dollar staffing industry, there is a strong need for this product, which will enable companies to more effectively get work done by providing access, insight, and intelligent organization to all forms of talent – FTE, Contingent, and Freelance workers.
Best of all, QUANTUM is a part of the Allegis Group Family. Unlike many start-ups, we have the backing of the largest privately-held staffing company in the world. What this means to YOU: this is an opportunity for you to not only be a part of the excitement of QUANTUM, but to also have the ability to build relationships, partnerships, and have access to exciting opportunities across all of our Allegis Group companies. Join us on the journey!