The Intersect Group has been engaged by a well-established and PE-backed industry leader for an HRIS Manager - Workday to join their high-performing and highly visible team! You will be responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of the HRIS system by improving processes, providing reporting support, and maintaining system documentation. The system is in place - you will continue to develop and tailor the system to meet the organization's needs. Work / Life balance and great company culture with a reverse commute!
What You Will Do:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Workday system and ensure integrity of processes, implementations or new modules, upgrades, and integrations optimizations
- Establish, revise, and maintain procedures for Workday system
- Provide continuous optimizations, streamlining, and maximization of Workday system to improve efficiencies for the organization
- Generate detailed reporting using Workday with the ability to extrapolate data, create dashboards, and perform deep-dive analytics
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of Workday HRIS experience, including at least 1 implementation
- Managerial experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Superb interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with executive leadership
For immediate consideration, please send your resume today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69772 when responding to this ad.