Job Title: Sr Business Process Analyst 2
Location: Winston Salem NC 27105
Duration: 06 Months
- The title of this position is: HRIS Consultant.
- MUST have experience in V Lookups experience, Excel Experience
- Preferred: Success Factors experience
- Client is seeking a consultative, business-minded HRIS support professional to help support and maintain the SuccessFactors suite of applications which includes Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance/Goals, Succession, Career Development Planning, Compensation, LMS, and Ad Hoc Reporting.
- Candidates must possess a passion for providing world-class service, experience in software support, and have the ability to learn new systems and/or enhanced functionality within an existing system.
- Other requirements include demonstrated success with establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with clients and peers.
- Well-rounded applicants will be detail-oriented, analytical problem solvers, with a penchant for working quickly and accurately.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with fellow HRIS resources and internal customers.
- Support global data, organizations, security, reporting/dashboards, designs, and structures.
- Handle periodic activities and data integrity issues.
- Support global business process governance structures and required data and security audit processes.
- Perform Level/Tier 3 support for SuccessFactors modules and HR systems when needed (shared with the 2 other HRIS team members).
- Document processes and develop/deliver training for end users on SuccessFactors or other HR systems.
- Identify and recommend process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality in HR systems.
- Project work as necessary to support business needs.
- Any other reasonable duties.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, including the following:
- Ability to navigate and understand HR software tools, familiarity with HR systems, SuccessFactors preferred.
- Ability to effectively solve problems by balancing detailed questions with creative solutions. Research the available resources for solutions. Identify root cause of stakeholder complaints and ensure corrective preventative actions are effective.
- Well organized with solid judgment; able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task, think on your feet, and work independently.
- Is technically-savvy and detail-oriented.
- Able to follow documented instructions closely with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated track record of proactive problem solving / continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication at all levels of the organization.
- Has a strong understanding of MS Office products, especially MS Excel.