General Job Duties -
- Candidate will be responsible for HR information, benefits, and recruitment systems management within the PayCor operating system.
- Schedule and manage training updates within PayCor to stay in project compliance
- Electronically onboard employees, and work with IT to initiate employees start date
- Coordinate with insurance brokers to onboard/activate new employees
- Build benefit plans within PayCor and link all systems to employee, broker, provider
- Manage ATS w/ PayCor by creating job postings, execute system clean ups and ensure proper end user managers are utilizing the system properly
- Experience in an HRIS system
- 5+ Years of HRIS Systems and Data experience
- Experience in monitoring and updating training certifications for employees
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.